Address: Bristol Cruise Port, Gloucester Rd, Bristol, City of Bristol BS11 9DL
Come along and join IOW Tours to celebrate your Christmas Party on a Cruise ship in Bristol Cruise Port.
The MS Marco Polo – a CMV Cruise Ship offers a traditional maritime experience in cosy surroundings, with a wide range of facilities including, pool, sauna & massage, the impressive Waldorf Restaurant offering a traditional two sitting fixed time dining option and, as an alternative more informal experience, the stylish Marco’s Bistro.
There are five main lounge areas. The Magellan Deck offers the theatre style Marco Polo Lounge with shows & cabaret; the elegant Captain’s Club, a perfect venue for pre-dinner cocktails with the resident pianist; the relaxing Palm Garden, with wonderful panoramic ocean views; and the stylish Columbus Lounge where the head barman will soon get to know your favourite drink. Completing the quintet is Scott’s Bar, located on Amundsen Deck, an ideal spot for night owls.
Your night on board this impressive Cruise Ship includes a fabulous Christmas Dinner, followed by a Cruise Ship Show and late night entertainment, and a night in your cabin with breakfast next morning.
With a visit to some of the best Christmas Markets Bath & Bristol on your journeys, you couldn’t find a more truly festive night away with your friends.
ADULTS ONLY. Valid ID required.
MS Marco Polo Bristol Cruise Port
Other amenities on board the MS Marco Polo include the well stocked Livingston Library, the Nansen Card Room, an Internet Café a shopping arcade and photo gallery, the beautifully appointed Jade Wellness Centre, which offers hairdressing & beauty treatments, fitness and exercise equipment, and sauna and massage facilities. There is an outdoor swimming pool, three whirlpools and a medical centre. In addition, and in keeping with her heritage, the Amundsen Deck offers a traditional walk around promenade. There is a good selection of comfortable cabin accommodation ranging from standard to de luxe with 70% of cabins on board the Marco Polo cruise ship having an ocean view. Category options are priced generally according to position, size and facilities.
- Restaurants & 5 Lounges
- Cabins priced as Inside Twins
- Ensuite Bathroom with shower
- TV, hairdryer, direct dial phone, safe & music console
- Upgrades available to: Double, Ocean View & Deluxe
- Deluxe: integral seating area, fridge & large viewing window
- Bars, Wellness Centre, Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Sauna, Whirlpools, Massage*, Treatments*
- Outside Promenade Deck
- Great entertainment on board
- Ship Team Show, Live Music & Disco
DAY 1 – Your choice of Oxford or Salisbury Christmas Market & Cruise Ship
After being picked up by coach you will spend a day at one of the best Christmas Markets, where each year the centre either Oxford or Salisbury is transformed into a magical Christmas shopper’s paradise, as chalets are packed full of gorgeous Christmas gifts, lining the streets.
You are then taken to your Cruise Ship late afternoon to board, to get ready for the night ahead…
DAY 2 – Bristol & the Christmas Market
Following a spectacular night enjoying the Ship’s entertainment, and a relaxing night in your comfortable ship accommodation, you will leave the vessel for home, after a huge buffet breakfast to set you up for the day. We make the most of the day in Bristol, where you can visit the Christmas Markets, or shop ‘til you drop in the huge new development in the centre of Bristol – Cabot Circus – which has every brand you have ever thought of and more!
Yours IOW Tours break includes the following
- Return coach travel from your club or association
- Visit to Oxford or Salisbury Christmas Market
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Christmas Dinner with Wine
- Spectacular Show on the Cruise Ship MSV Marco Polo
- Overnight Cabin Accommodation with Breakfast (inside twin)
- Late Night Entertainment
- Use of the Ships 5 Bars & Lounges
- Full use of the Ship’s Facilities
- Visit to Bristol Market & free time in Bristol for Shopping
- Late return home
- Services of your dedicated driver & 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- The service, security and guarantee of a well established tour operator with 25 years experience
Single Supplement £10pp
Ocean View Twin £10pp
Ocean View Double £20pp
Deluxe Ocean View £40pp (sold out)
Travel insurance recommended – IOW Tours can offer this at £9.90. Further T&Cs apply.
Dress code applies – no jeans.
Cocktail Dress or Dress/Smart Suit for Ladies, Suit/Blazer & Tie for Gents – dress to impress!