It’s time to get truly enchanted with IOW Tours this September as we take you away on a magical and mystical trip of a life time To The Making of Harry Potter: Warner Bros Tour!
You will get to walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter himself, explore the wonders of the wizarding world, step into the great hall, forbidden forest and even Diagon Alley!
Visit the Iconic sets, Discover the actual Great Hall; explore Dumbledore’s office; visit Platform 9¾ to see the Hogwarts Express; see iconic props from the films; learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models and rediscover other memorable sets from the film series.
You’ll discover how special effects are created and, see the costumes used in the making of the films and the Art Department’s models and sketches used to create the fantasy world; you can even relax in the courtyard with a Glass of Butterbeer!
Your GoWightAway Day Trip Includes:
- Return coach travel with allocated seat
- Return Wightlink ferry ticket
- Local pick ups across the Isle of Wight & Portsmouth
- Entrance to Warner Bro’s The Making of Harry Potter
- Services of your dedicated driver
- The service, security and guarantee of a well-established tour operator with nearly 30 years’ experience.
Child £59 (5 – 15 years)
Children aged 4 and under go free!
To Book Call Brenda or any of the team at IOW Tours 01983 405116