BBC1’s ‘Countryfile’, has been a weekly fixture on our TV screens for over 25 years and we know many of our customers are regular viewers of this popular, long-running rural show.
The Cotswolds is a favourite ‘Countryfile’ location owing to its stunning, typically English countryside. It is also where a certain rural TV presenter and farmer, Adam Henson, runs Cotswold Farm Park, a visit to which is included in your packaged itinerary, along with many other favourite ‘Countryfile’ locations such as Stanway House and Painswick Rococo Gardens.
We’ve secured the 4-star Cheltenham Park Hotel as an ideal base for this tour, given its beautiful rural setting and likely appeal to ‘Countryfile’-inspired customers!
The tour includes a visit to Adam Henson’s farm featured on Countryfile, as well as visits to local attractions featured and used for filming.
We have also included a ride on the Steam Train from Cheltenham Race Course to Toddington, where you can enjoy a lovely lunch – we thoroughly recommend The Fancott!
Single Supplement Nil (8) – book early!
Included in your tour is:
- Local Pick-ups on the Isle of Wight & the Portsmouth Area
- 4 nights Half-Board 4-Star Hotel
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- En-suite Accommodation
- Entrance to Adam Henson’s Farm – the Cotswold Farm Park
- Entrance to Stanway House & Fountain
- Entrance to Painswick Rococo Gardens
- Trip on the Gloucester Warwickshire Railway
- Day trips and scenic tours around the Cotswolds
- Services of your dedicated driver