It’s time to get truly enchanted with IOW Tours this December as we take you away on a magical and mystical trip of a life time To The Making of Harry Potter, Warner Bro’s Tour!
You will get to walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter himself, explore the wonders of the wizarding world, step into the great hall, forbidden forest and even Diagon Alley!
This winter, fires will be lit, baubles will be hung, and snow will fall as the Hogwarts in the Snow feature returns!
Iconic sets will be decorated as they were for festive scenes; The Great Hall will be lined with eight Christmas trees, the Gryffindor common room will be dotted with sweet wrappers, crackers and oranges, and of course, the Hogwarts castle model will be covered in a blanket of film making snow.
You’ll discover how artificial flakes and special effects fires are created and, in the case of the Great Hall’s plum pudding, how real flames are controlled on set! Have the chance to go behind the scenes, seeing all the magical things the camera never showed!
This Day Trip Includes:
- Return coach travel with allocated seat
- Return Wightlink ferry ticket
- Local pick ups across the Isle of Wight & Portsmouth
- Entrance to Warner Bro’s The Making of Harry Potter
- Services of your dedicated driver
- The service, security and guarantee of a well-established tour operator with nearly 30 years’ experience.
Child £55 (5 – 15 years)
Children aged 4 and under go free!
To Book Now Call Brenda or any of the team at IOW Tours 01983 405116