Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing opportunity to explore the magic of the “Harry Potter” films.
This winter, fires will be ‘lit’, baubles will be hung and snow will fall as the Hogwarts in the Snow feature returns!
Iconic sets will be decorated as they were for the festive scenes; the Great Hall will be lined with eight Christmas trees, the Gryffindor common room will be dotted with sweet wrappers, crackers and oranges and, of course, the Hogwarts castle will be covered in a blanket of film making snow.
You will discover how artificial snow flakes and special effect fire are created and – in the case of the Great Hall’s plum pudding – how real flames are controlled on set!
Have the chance to go behind-the scenes, seeing many things the camera never showed!
New at Warner Brother Harry Potter Studio Tour is Platform 9 3/4 – complete with the Howarts Express!
Your goWightaway trip includes:
- Return Coach Travel with allocated seat
- Return Wightlink Ferry
- Local Pick-ups across the Isle of Wight and Portsmouth (early start)
- Entrance to Warner Bros The Making of Harry Potter
- Service of your dedicated Driver & IOW Tours Rep
- The service, security and guarantee of a well established tour operator with over 25 years experience