Set sail to the stunning Isle of Wight for a festive turkey and tinsel break this November to the lovely Norton Grange Holiday Village! 🎄
We’ll deck the halls, and dress the trees. Inhale the festive spirit as the aroma of mince pies and mulled wine fills the air. Christmas breakfasts will be ridiculously good and dinner will be a feast with turkey, pigs in blankets and so many more trimmings. There’ll be traditional games and carols by the log fire, and outside, refreshing walks in award-winning gardens and grounds. There will be a daytime panto, and every evening, the lounges and stages will come alive with music and dancing. Above all, IOW Tours will take care of every last detail on our Christmas Breaks to Warner’s Norton Grange, from the welcoming mince pies on arrival to the pillow menu at night if you fancy a late night snack.
Norton Grange is a chalet village with stunning views over the Solent, it’s moments away from a maritime museum, an underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII.
Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying great live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daytime activities. Norton Grange’s fabulous restaurant Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
Your Festive Tinsel and Turkey Holiday Includes:
- Return Coach Travel with allocated seat
- Return Wightlink Ferry Crossings
- 4 Nights Half-Board En-suite Accommodation
- Fantastic Team Shows, Panto & Visiting Cabaret Acts
- Free Bar Nightly 6pm – Midnight
- Brilliant Day Time Activities
- Day Trips Out (for those who travelled by coach)
- Your own IOW Tours Rep on-site
- 24 Hours Emergency Assistance
- The Service, Security and Guarantee of a Tour Operator with 30 years experience.
Chalet Upgrades Available Please Ask For Details
Includes 6 Singles based on 40 people travelling
To Book, Call any of the team at IOW Tours on 01983 405116