Join IOW Tours for our Turkey & Tinsel break staying in the delightful Yorkshire Spa town of Harrogate, famous for its Pump Rooms, Spa Baths and Betty’s Tearooms.
The 3-Star Cairn Hotel has been carefully modernised and retains the original grand features that welcome you to this Victorian Hotel. It is less than 5 minutes walk to the town centre with its superb shopping, attractions & museums.
The tour includes a full day to York for the famous St Nicholas Fayre, held since medieval times. Also included is a scenic excursion through the Yorkshire Dales to Skipton, on the edge of the National Park, as well as to Howarth, a village of curio shops and cafes which is, of course, known as the home of the Brontë Sisters.
Included in your tour is:
- Local Pick-ups on the Isle of Wight & the Portsmouth Area
- 4 nights Half-Board 3-Star Hotel
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- En-suite Accommodation
- Full Day Tour to York for the St Nicholas Fayre
- Scenic excursion through the Yorkshire Dales
- Services of your dedicated driver