REUNIONS & EVENTS & LADIES FESTIVALS
At IOW Tours we have very many years experience in organising Ex-Services Reunions, Function Weekends, Masonic Festivals & Special Occasions.
Our team works with you to pass on the knowledge, expertise & experience we have gained through assisting, arranging & organising first-class events around the UK, Channel Islands, Ireland and Continental Europe for over 20 years & we are proud of the reputation we have achieved.
What we can do for you…
Our speciality is reunions. We appreciate the needs of the association & work with each organiser & committee to help them deliver the event you deserve, whilst remembering that the reunion belongs to your individual Association.
- We understand there is no ‘set’ union.
- Each & every reunion is unique & personal.
- Each established Association has their own pattern for their individual reunion. IOW Tours works with you to ensure the smooth running of your event by taking all the hard work out of organising it.
- We believe planning is everything. From first point of contact, we work with you, the organiser, to understand the specific needs of your Association. From arranging accompanied visits to venues to ensure suitability, continuous contact throughout, to the final ‘wash-down’ meeting, our insistence on detail ensures success every time.
- We help you administrate your reunion, which reduces costs to your Association. From mailshots to members, administrating & processing bookings, liaising with hotels & arranging transport needs, IOW Tours takes care of it all. And of course we keep organisers updated throughout; approving everything with you & we forward regular Attendance Lists to keep you up-to-date.
- IOW Tours has a dedicated Reunions Department headed personally by the Managing Director, Shirley Winn. Through years of experience, the team has gained knowledge, understanding & the ability to produce seamless, well managed, first-class events with understanding & appreciation, all backed up by a well-established company with a solid reputation.
- To each & every event we send a member of our team. Our ‘Rep’ is on-hand to assist the organiser & committee with every aspect of the reunion and help you run it very much as your own.
What do we do?
Offer a complete Package ”“ Accommodation, Gala Dinner, Decoration Package (in the your chosen colours), services of our dedicated Events Department, Payment Processing, Hotel Booking, Day-trips, Transport & Marketing.
Produce all pre-Event information, including advertising literature, flyers, booking forms, Church Services and Programme of Events, as well as any printing you require for your event. Postage costs are covered by IOW Tours. Email marketing is also available.
Process all payments, including credit cards (additional fees apply) & safeguard all your money ”“ all payments are held in a trust fund until you return from your event. Payment receipts are sent direct to members and you are kept up to date with an Attendance List.
Negotiate additional nights at exceptional rates, to allow your members to make a holiday of it.
Arrange Meeting Rooms for AGMs, Committee Meetings or break-out rooms. As standard these include beverages, microphones & audio-visual requirements.
Organise & plan a Service of Remembrance. Many reunions honour their former members & colleagues. Our associated Chaplains can conduct the ceremonies or we can assist your own Association’s MC. These can be arranged in a suitable room at your hotel or we can suggest & book local alternatives. We will arrange any required permits & book the venue. Examples are Shanklin Chine, Coventry Cathedral, the Battle of Britain Memorial and the National Memorial Arboretum. All necessary requirements we will meet, including collection plates, standards & dignitaries.
Arrange all other requirements specific to your event. Tot Time & Up Spirits (naval only), Port (Masonic & RAF/Army & Marines only) & Ladies Gifts.
Arrange set-up requirements over the event for your Association, including Slops Tables, Memorabilia Displays.
All our events include a Gala Dinner, just to make it special. We help produce menus, include a ‘decorations pack’ as standard & at your request will invite local dignitaries to attend.
In addition we can organise:Large Print Mailing ‘Daily Orders’ Welcome Letters Name Badges for Delegates Table Plans Menu Planning & Design Menu Printing Separate Dining (in larger venues) Welcome Packs Delegate Packs Break-out Rooms Sole use of Hotels (larger events)
Planning on setting up an Association?
Then let us help!
A new Association might not have a picture of what they really want. IOW Tours can draw on a wealth of experience. We can assist in mailing potential members in the first instance, assist in planning your initial event, advise on setting up a committee & then follow their instructions & requests to produce a very successful reunion.
Service ”“ Security ”“ Guarantee
IOW Tours Ltd is bonded in accordance with the EC package directive so all money paid to us by your members is completely safe & held in a trust fund until the completion of your event.
All data is held on a secure server & is used only for the purposes of the association & event needs in the current year. If we assist the association the following year, we ask for a new set of data. This ensures that only up-to-date members receive information and assures protection of members’ details.
So what is the next move?
Pick up the phone, call 01983 405116
and talk personally to Shirley Winn to become part of our Reunion Family.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org